Here are my takeaways from Lex's AMA 👇
16 Tips coming up!
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
- Envy comes from comparing yourself.
- Promote others, share other people's stuff.
- Be happy for others.
- Feel joy for other people's success.*
- Seeing other people succeed can enable you to think, "Wow, this is really possible!"
- We're all human. Be inspired.
- Pave your own path. It's not a race with others.
- Think about how your path will look like. How ill you 'pave' it?
- The process of finding how far you can go (in your creative endeavors) is part of suffering and part excitement.
- Curiosity about your own path enables you to ignore other people's paths.
- Believe you are the best person for YOUR path.
- Being self-critical is a superpower AND a poison.
- Gratitude is the antidote to the poison.
- Gratitude is essential for life.
- Have gratitude "in the moment." Use it as fuel and inspiration.
* (Bonus tip from me: You can see this joy from someone else as a tiny part of the universe (the person) enjoying itself. And this grand universe (simulation) where you are as much a part of is, therefore, happier!)
Check out Lex's full AMA 👇
If you'd like to see more notes like this in your inbox, I'd be thrilled to have you join my mailing list.